Saturday, May 30, 2009

CAPE COMMUNICATION TEXTBOOK

Hey guys...for those who did not know I wrote a textbook for my favorite subject...yeah couldn't let my favorite people suffer from panic attacks because there was no specific text that catered for CAPE Communication Studies. It's out and available from Ishmael Khan, Metropolitan Bookstore, The Source, UWI Booshop, Nelson's Bookshop in Tobago and for those who just love to shop via the 'net it's available at Amazon.com...just Google and voila!!!. So far those who have used the book have had great many things to say about it but the most common thought was ...IT'S SOOOO STUDENT FRIENDLY!!" Well I am blushing but seriously I aimed to please and I am really pleased that you my favorite 'ppls' are pleased.!!!!!
Feel free to post a comment.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment