Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IT'S NOT TOO EARLY TO START TO PREPARE FOR CAPE COMMUNICATION STUDIES


Hey...I know that Communication Studies "jus' finished" and some of the Lower Sixes, soon to be Upper Sixes do not want to be reminded of any exam that is going to be nex' year!!! But I am a firm believer in the maxims that say "Make hay while the sun shines and the earlier you begin, the earlier you finish."

And so here I am welcoming students through out the Caribbean to the newest blog spot...catering solely to the needs and concerns of students doing and hoping to do Communication Studies in the future. I promise that I will try my hardest to support any student who makes his or her Communication Studies needs and requests known.

In the upcoming postings I will make available suggested answers to questions, sample essays of each Module and ideas for producing your best portfolio ever!!!

My aim is to support students to get the 1 that they are seeking in Communication Studies!

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment